[freifunk-public] Wespc/china superior product in engine parts 4/10/2015 6:03:45 PM

Martin martin_8m4d9 at 163.com
Fri Apr 10 12:03:47 CEST 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

Glad to hear that you are on the market for generators spare parts.

We need to introduce our company. Wespc (HongKong) Limted-we specialize in this field for 10 years, We focus on electrical systems, design & engineering,production, sales and quality assurance be controlled by the expert engineers and we are expert is on rotating equipment of Genset controller, Gas/Diesel Engines, Protection Relay,

Excitation System and Generator applications as well.

We are supply

1. Genset Controller (Deepsea,CoMap,Woodward,Power Wizrd series...)

2. Generators Set ( Cummins, Perkins)

3. Alternator

4. Battery Charger (We are Dealers)

5. AVR & Excitation System (Stamford AVR and Lerory Somer AVR,China part)

6. Engine Spare Part ( CAT, Cummins)

7. Generators Appilcations

8. Switchboards

9. And the other..

If any interest, please contact me immediately

Turly,

Martin

4/10/2015 6:03:45 PM 65025.36

ANDY> i