[freifunk-public] hacksaar.de Search Engine Performance Report

Leona Carter carterleona7 at gmail.com
Mo Jul 24 17:19:22 CEST 2017

Hi hacksaar.de Team,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Leona Carter, SEO Developer of a leading Digital SEO Company. As per my analysis, your website is not performing well in the Google organic search as well as your traffic / visitors is poor from the last couple of months due to recent Google Penguin update and other aspects.

As per the latest Google Penguin update, Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality, and link popularity from the search results. So be careful with it and take a good care of hacksaar.de by our expert services.

Some of the aspects are given below:

·         Your back links are spammed due to the update, which affects link popularity.

·         Development errors and issues found in your website, which affects indexing and crawling.

·         Some of the competitive Keywords are not on the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing, which affects visibility.

·         No new Blogs, Articles and Press Release are found.

·         Your website overall SEO score affected due to no online promotion.

·         Your website generates less traffic as compare to your competitor.

·         Presence of low quality inbound link.

·         Social Media’s accounts are not up to date.

·         Your website has low DA and PA score

Area of Improvement:

·         We will fix all the affected areas and recover from the recent Google Penguin 4.0 updates.

·         Protect from future Search Engine updates.

·         We will make your website Google and SEO friendly.

·         We will give you 1st page ranking on major search engines.

·         Increase your sales volume by generating new prospects.

·         Increase online visibility and brand value.

·         We will provide you high quality Blogs, Articles and Press Release with weekly updates by commenting and review.

·         Increase visitors/traffic volume by innovative digital promotion.

·         Target your local as well as global market to increase business.

Our work is fully manual and white hat. We are strictly following Google and other search engine guideline in our work process. We are very much dedicated and transparent towards our client’s growth with 24*7 customer care service.

I will be happy to provide you my analysis report. Please reply back with your view to discuss further.

With Best Regards,

Leona Carter

SEO Developer

Ph: (219) 369-4976