[Public] Prusa Mendel Plastic Printed Parts

Steffen David Weber steffenweber at gmx.com
Mo Jan 23 10:42:53 CET 2012

Hi Arthur,

sounds like a great project. Is it sponsored by the City or the EU or how do you got this project?
However, we will get a printrbot at the end of february, which maybe will be able to print your
needed parts...if we will get it running.
As far as i know, the Luxembourg Hackerspace http://www.hackerspace.lu/ have an
MakerBot, maybe they can help you out.

Kind regards
Steffen Weber