[Public] Visiting SparkShack at Revspace

Jochen Bauer tks at jochenbauer.net
Di Okt 16 19:09:40 CEST 2018

Dear People of RevSpace and SparkShack,

Jochen here from Hacksaar, the Hackerspace in Saarbrücken, Germany.

At the fantastic HaxoGreen 2018 you made an overwhelming offer to design
and manufacture a metal sign for our Hackerspace.

Due to the lack of time, we unfortunately could not bring that project
to life. So you invited us to come to DenHaag for a visit @RevSpace.

We really want to visit you and we would like to find possible weekends
for that travel. Some 5 to 8 of our fellows are interested to go. We
think about leaving Saarbrücken on a Friday afternoon, get a nice
appartment or hotel for two nights, come over to RevSpace to visit and
hopefully do some metal tinkering together on Saturday, then drive back
on Sunday.

What do you think about that idea?

If you like it, we would be glad to hear some date proposals from you.
This does not have to happen in a hurry.

If you like the general idea, I could also set up a kind of doodle where
all interested attendees could tick or untick weekends that would fit.

Best regards

Jochen