[freifunk-public] Emails List

Robert Graham robert.graham at united-email.info
Fr Mär 17 16:58:44 CET 2017

Hi,

Hope the day finds you well!

Would you be interested in Email list of permission based contacts from all
B2B industry or B2C Lists?

Data fields: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company URL, Title,
Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Revenue Size, Employee
size and Email Address.

Please let me know your exact target audience (Industry, geography, job
titles you wish to reach) so that I could send you a more information
accordingly.

We also offer additional services like:

ü  Data Appending (Appending missing information from your in-house data)

ü  Email Campaigning

ü  Data Cleansing ( Cleansing the data and removing invalid contacts)

Looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience

Best Regards,

Sam Miller | Business Development Associate | T: +1 610 572 4885

Global Business Data – Email Append – Data Append.

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please reply back
with “LEAVEOUT” in the subject line”.